Who does not know Google? This is the best search engine on the Web. Looking closely in the options, Google becomes a real snoop … Warning: I remind you that to download a video or audio file subject to copyright, you must have the original. Math-Linux.com is not responsible of the hijacking of this tip.
Most of the time the audio and video files can be found on Apache server. Files are located in a tree as follows:
Main features of this page:
- Begins with the title Index of
- Page contains columns: Name, Last modified, Description and Size
- A link to the Parent Directory
In Google, if you want MP3 or WMA files, type:
you have to choose singer_or_title!!! You can try the following code
Of course, you can download it if and only if you got the originals. Some explanations:
- intitle criterion of research on page title
- -inurl criterion to exclude words that are in the url, here we exclude pages htm, html and PHP, to yield directories, it may also exclude asp, jsp etc …
- (.wma|.mp3) can have pages containing occurrences. WMA or. Mp3
If you are looking for video files of type mpg or avi or divx etc. …
If you found this post or this website helpful and would like to support our work, please consider making a donation. Thank you!Help Us
Articles in the same category
- Linux - Tip of the day
- Time a task: time
- SVN -- How to ignore file or directory in subversion?
- SVN -- Branch, Branching subversion howto
- Speedup GNU make build and compilation process
- phpMyAdmin: Search and Replace in MySQL database
- Linux How to delete or remove printer from command line
- Linux How to connect to Windows with remote desktop RDP in CentOS 7 / RedHat 7
- Intel compilation for MIC architecture KNL Knights Landing
- How to setup SSH timeout in shell script ?
- How to make a denial of a service with fork functions in BASH ?
- How to encrypt/decrypt a file or directory in Linux?
- How to diff remote files using ssh ?
- How to Convert Text File From ISO-8859-15 to UTF-8 Encoding
- How to change the MAC address on Linux
- Got permission denied while trying to connect to the Docker daemon socket
- GNU compilation for MIC architecture KNL Knights Landing
- Generating a self-signed certificate using OpenSSL with Linux CentOs/RedHat for Apache/httpd
- Find out biggest cpu/memory consuming processes with ps command
- Find list of options that python was compiled with
- Download music and videos .mp3, .wma, .avi, .mpg , divx with google
- Crontab : Scheduling Tasks
- Comment changer son adresse MAC sous Linux
- Check/find version of numpy i'm using
- Archiving and compressing data files tar