Knowledge base dedicated to Linux and applied mathematics.
All the versions of this article: <English> <français>
Who does not know Google? This is the best search engine on the Web. Looking closely in the options, Google becomes a real snoop ... Warning: I remind you that to download a video or audio file subject to copyright, you must have the original. Math-Linux.com is not responsible of the hijacking of this tip.
Most of the time the audio and video files can be found on Apache server. Files are located in a tree as follows:
Main features of this page:
– Begins with the title Index of
– Page contains columns: Name, Last modified, Description and Size
– A link to the Parent Directory
In Google, if you want MP3 or WMA files, type:
intitle:"index of" +"last modified" +"parent directory" +description +size +(.wma|.mp3) singer_or_title -inurl:(htm|html|php)
you have to choose singer_or_title!!!
You can try the following code
intitle:"index of" +"last modified" +"parent directory" +description +size +(.wma|.mp3) Akon -inurl:(htm|html|php)
Of course, you can download it if and only if you got the originals.
– intitle criterion of research on page title
– -inurl criterion to exclude words that are in the url, here we exclude pages htm, html and PHP, to yield directories, it may also exclude asp, jsp etc ...
– (.wma|.mp3) can have pages containing occurrences. WMA or. Mp3
If you are looking for video files of type mpg or avi or divx etc. ...
-inurl:(htm|html|php) intitle:"index of" +"last modified" +"parent directory" +description +size +(.mpg|.avi|.flv|.wmv|.di) title_of_video