To list absolute paths of include files, use
Instead of outputting the result of preprocessing, output a rule suitable for make describing the dependencies of the main source file. The preprocessor outputs one make rule containing the object file name for that source file, a colon, and the names of all the included files, including those coming from -include or -imacros command line options.
If you dont want the system includes like
Like -M but do not mention header files that are found in system header directories, nor header files that are included, directly or indirectly, from such a header.
If you found this post or this website helpful and would like to support our work, please consider making a donation. Thank you!Help Us
Articles in the same category
- C++ - Faq C++ GCC G++
- Undefined Symbol ___gxx_personality_v0
- gcc /g++ Why some variables are not detected as not used during compilation?
- gcc / g++ preprocessor flags for the compiler version number
- gcc / g++ how to dump all preprocessor definitions
- gcc / g++ find where a header file is included from
- g++ compilation option -Weffc++
- Disable all gcc / g++ warnings
- Code that compiles with gcc but not g++
- Build in release mode with full optimizations in gcc / g++